Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND)
In this section you will find information about how St Mary's meets the requirements for Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND).
Grace Green is the school's SENCO and can be contacted via the school office on firstname.lastname@example.org
Documents in folders containing the word 'letter' or 'minute' are listed in the order they were uploaded, most recent upload at the top. Otherwise, documents are listed alphabetically.
- Accessibility Plan 2021 24
- EAL Policy 2023 2025
- First Aid Policy 2023 2024
- Intimate Care Policy 2023 2025
- Schools Local offer SEND 2023
- SEND Information Report 2023 2024
- Special Education Needs and Disability Policy 2023 2024
- Supporting Children with Medical Needs Policy 2023 2025
There is a disabled access to the school via the Main Entrance Reception area.
St Mary's has a lift to the top floor and a few steps along the top corridor.
Most rooms can be accessed via the lift or ramps.
Disabled toilets available.
The doors are wide enough for wheelchair access.
Motorised wheelchairs can access the school via the infant playground entrance.